Monday, May 18, 2009

Seven years

Today is our anniversary! John Michael and I have been married for seven years. Sometimes it seems like just yesterday and other times I can't remember when we weren't together! I really don't know where to begin when talking about my sweet husband. He is one of the sweetest, smartest, most caring, most loving, and most SELFLESS men in the world. Of course, I have always known these things, but in the past year, they have become even more evident. John Michael keeps me grounded when I start to freak out about things. He is my biggest cheerleader and has more confidence in me than I ever could have for myself. He has not even hesitated, nor has he ever complained, about picking up extra duties with the babies and around the house with my study schedule. He is my very best friend and is an even better father than I knew he'd be. I love him even more now than I did the day we got married (although I never thought that was possible). I feel so very blessed to have him in my life and look forward to many more years together...


Prom 1999



Arizona 1999



May 18, 2002



6 comments:

Marian said...

Aw, happy anniversary (again)! And I LOVE the pictures. You guys are too cute. :)

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

Happy Anniversary!!I hope you guys get a night out! =)

Unknown said...

Oh hell yes! I'm loving those photos. That house in the first picture looks mighty familiar. I think I see my elbow peeking out. :)

Even though 10 years have passed, I still picture both of you as that young in-love couple heading out to prom, or to watch a soccer game, or to hang out at JM's house. Probably because you guys are still a young in-love couple + 2 beautiful babes.

Happy Anniversary!

Lynn R said...

Happy Late anniversary, Guys!! Congratulations on 7+ wonderful years.

Frances Vineyard said...

Happy Anniversary! Sweet pictures!

Jessica Miller Kelley said...

Happy anniversary! It was great meeting you last week. I need to read through your blog now (I'll add it to my reader too.) Good luck with the bar exam, and I look forward to getting together sometime!