Wednesday, May 06, 2009

In other news...

Landon came down with his first little cold last week and that wasn't much fun. It was so pitiful to listen to him be stuffy! It took him a little longer to eat each time and he was a little bit fussier, but overall, he was still his sweet self. Addie continues to have "gunk" in her head, but her breathing is back to normal, thank goodness. I'm still confused by all these colds going around in April/May! Pretty weather should bring health, I thought. What do I know? :)

Also, very huge - I finished law school on Monday. FINISHED! As in, THE END! I can't believe it myself. It has been a long five years. On many occasions, I thought it'd never get here. Now that it's here, it's bittersweet, because the hard part is just beginning. I'll be starting bar review classes NEXT WEEK (nothing like a one-week downtime, eh?). They last seven weeks. I'm so very sad about this because that will mean I will miss Addie's bedtime Monday through Friday for these seven weeks. I have to go back to work on May 29th, so at least three of those weeks will be while I'm still on leave so I can "make up" the play time during the day. I just don't know how I'll make it through those weeks to be honest, but like John Michael said, I've made it too far to turn back now! I can do it!!! I just hope it pays off.

ANYWAY, enough about me...time for pictures from the last week or so!


A sleeping gown with a gingham tractor. I can't help but love it.


This does not even scratch the surface of how great this boy's pouts can be...


And then there's his smiles...


Addie now chooses her outfits and dresses herself with just a little help. What can I say? The girl likes patterns...





An "outtake" - looks like Addie has a one-legged Landon in a chokehold. Sweet.


There it is!



Video fun time!

1 comment:

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

the pictures are great! Landon does have some cheeks on him! I think he looks a lot like you, but what do I know! =) Congrats on finishing school!