Friday, May 08, 2009

Figured it out

Okay, so I think I mentioned a while ago that during Landon's fussy hour(s) we had to just wait it out until he was done fussing?! Well, we've figured out what will calm him down - I have to feed him while standing up and bouncing him (while he's latched - I'm skilled, I tell ya). Check out these legs and tell me how buff my arms will be by the end of this phase:


I'M EXHAUSTED! But yay for a free workout. Now it's after this type thing that when the Wii Fit asks where I've been for the past week that I want to tell it where to shove it. ;)

4 comments:

Marian said...

Ha, you're so funny!

Sonya said...

*ha ha* LOVE it! You truly are SuperWoman - don't you forget it ;-)

The Dodd Squad said...

He is too cute!! Sam gets a little fussy in the evening hours and I simply have to walk in circles with him...I always feel so silly! I feel lucky now that I don't have to walk in circles AND nurse him...you go girl!! Happy Mother's Day!!

Lynn R said...

Here's to toned biceps!