Tuesday, March 10, 2009

All pictures!

Most of these pictures are from a week or so ago. We have newer ones but I have to get them off the camera still...




We took Addie to paint pottery the day before Landon was born. She chose a turtle bank for Baby Landon and a jewelry box for herself!




One last belly picture, taken in the hospital room



Brand new baby!



Precious boy



Little Addie clone



So proud!


Addie checking out her big sister gifts from Landon! She named her Cabbage Patch "Baby Quinn" :)


How cute is this gown!?! I kinda wanted to steal it from the hospital ;)


In love all over again...

"Get me out of this hospital!"



Landon all ready to come home!




The adorable big sister with her borderline inappropriately short shorts :) HOW CUTE!

2 comments:

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

I love the new name! =) Sorry you had a tough time with breastfeeding, I hope all is well and will smooth sailing from here on out. He is so cute!! I coming in town Mon and leaving Thurs. I want to come see you guys. I can leave the boys with my grandma if we think that would be best. I can't wait to see you and your family.

Unknown said...

Yay! Congratulations. I love the "borderline inappropriate short shorts." That phrase just makes me giggle.

So yeah, I think you should contact NIH about producing the first human clone ever. They would be mighty interested.

I thought I would give you guys a week to settle in before bombarding you with phone calls, however, expect phone calls soon!

Lastly, I bought tickets to Nashville for the high school reunion. Ha! See you there!