Friday, March 13, 2009

Addie Leigh

Addie is doing well adjusting to Landon. Of course, he's still sleeping most of the time, so I know there are many adjustments to still be made once he starts having more wakeful periods, but I'm still pleased (and admittedly, surprised) with how she's handling things. She seems okay with him crying and makes sure to tell us "Baby Landon is cwying!" I'm not sure why she says it like that because she doesn't have trouble with saying her Rs normally :) She loves to come up to him and pat his head and she gets the biggest grin on her face when she sees him. She had one little jealous fit the other morning when he was laying next to me in our bed the other morning. She did NOT like that a single bit and gave me the silent treatment for about an hour. Our bed is very special to her because she gets to be in it only on the weekends when we're all still waking up a little bit. I guess him being in her "sacred" place was just a little too much!

Other than that, she always wants him to be around and if I'm not holding him, she'll say, "You go get Baby Landon right now!" Precious. She is SUPER interested when I'm feeding him and will ask me, "What is Baby Landon eating for breakfast/lunch/supper?" :)

Check out the video below. It's sideways, but it's WELL WORTH having to tilt your head or laptop to watch it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely the most precious thing I've ever seen in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Cindy said...

Ha!!! So funny!

Sonya said...

Oh my gosh, I am laughing my arse off!!!! She.Is.The.Cutest. Well, it's tied with Sophie, of course :-) Love you guys!

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

That video is too cute. My friend said her son actually did that too!

Angelle said...

Adorable! Love those big sisters!