Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I got tagged

Plastic Please tagged me, so I'm doing this because I'm in Estate Planning and it's boring :)

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged.

Six Things About Me:
1. I have worn something orange for 3 out of the last 6 days. GO VOLS!
2. I have become an insomniac on school nights.
3. It just took me like 5 minutes to remember the word "insomniac" - I have a terrible memory lately.
4. I got my butt kicked last weekend in the 29th annual Corn Family Easter Egg Hunt.
5. I made fruit tea last weekend and forgot to add the water so it was SUPER sweet.
6. I have been to the gym twice this week already - look at me go!

I tag anyone who wants to play :) Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

lmreed said...

we've got someone coming out April 1st, so just prayer right now. Lots of prayer. :)