Saturday, March 08, 2008

"Nose" Day!

Well, we ended up getting about 2 1/2 to 3 inches of snow. Not too shabby for Southern Middle Tennessee! Some areas around here got up to 7 inches! Wow! I wish we had gotten that much, but beggars can't be choosers - I'll take any little bit! We are having a blast playing outside, but are having to do it in about 15-minute increments because it is SO COLD! We've decided to buy Addie a snowsuit and snow boots for next year, even if she'll only wear them once. That way maybe we could stay outside a little longer. Layering jammies and clothes only takes you so far :)

Here are a few pics and videos from our first trip outside this morning!


What we saw out our patio door this morning




Addie and Daddy!





Addie cleaning off the patio chair (I think you can hear her actually say "snow" instead of "nose")




Addie and Daddy sledding! You can see how happy Hops is about the snow, too!




More sledding! We'll also be buying a real sled before next winter. :)

2 comments:

Sonya said...

While it was 65 here today and gloriously sunny, I miss the snow...what little bit it *did* snow up there :-) Great photos, Addie is simply adorable!

SECR said...

I'm so jealous...wish we got some snow!

Also, I'm coming to Nashville for the Bon Jovi concert:) I may bring Jake with me and stay for the weekend...if so, I'd love to try to get together so the kids can play and we can catch up. I lost your email...please email me:)