Friday, September 21, 2007

Park time!

Last weekend was John Michael's 10-year reunion! We had a good time. We went to the "formal" part of it on Saturday evening and really enjoyed seeing a lot of old friends. Since we dated in high school (and I graduated just two years after him), a lot of my friends were in his class, too! So it was fun for both of us. They also had a family picnic on Saturday afternoon, so we got to show Addie off to his classmates. That was the highlight of our day :) It was at a park, so Addie had a blast on the swings and the slide! I wasn't able to catch any really good pictures, but I did get a few decent ones. We were all decked out in our UT gear to watch the game later that day...

Although the game was LAME, we had a blast watching it at Lynn & Kris' and really enjoyed (ahem...) Kris' margaritas. Thanks (as always...) for having us over, guys!

Here are the park pics!

Addie stole my sandwich and then took all the meat off so she could eat just bread & cheese!


"I. Wanna. Go. HIGHER!"


"You all look like little ants from up here!"

No comments: