Sunday, January 25, 2009

Waste of a post

Sorry guys - this one is all about me. I had to write this down before I forgot it because I cannot IMAGINE having a dream as weird as this without the assistance of preggo hormones...

In my dream last night, I was trying out for the Franklin Fire Department (as pregnant as I am right now) and I was "hiding" my pregnancy. The best part? The "tryouts" were that we had to go on the Predators' ice rink and do figure skating things, all-the-while holding hockey sticks. I was wearing shorts because some Irish guy had stolen the pants I had been issued and was supposed to be wearing. My performance was AWESOME and very Scott Hamilton-like. I got offered the job immediately, although I did get in trouble for not making sure my pants didn't get stolen, and was super excited about it, saying that I had ALWAYS wanted to be a fire fighter and had just gone to law school as a back-up plan.

HUH?!?!?!?

Honestly, I am kind of getting a kick out of all these weird dreams (especially once I realize they're only dreams and not real :)). Anyone else have completely RANDOM dreams while pregnant??? Or otherwise???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't even know where to begin with this one...

The most consistent dream I have is BEING pregnant (when I am actually not in real life).

It's like the inverse of your hormonal dreams.

Anonymous said...

I love your dreams. That is so freaking awesome.

Emily
awesomeave.wordpress.com