Friday, January 16, 2009

Curly-girl

We are still having...fun...trying to figure out Addie's curly hair. She has still never had a haircut, and when wet, her hair goes down below her shoulders. But when it's dry, it's a little hard to tame! When you throw in having to wear a hat because it's so cold, we've got a mess on our hands. Sooo...we've started trying out ponytails and pigtails! Oh my gosh - SO CUTE! I've been trying to get some good pictures, but it's a little hard with a toddler - especially one as busy as Addie. Here are a few pics where you can almost catch a glimpse of the cuteness :)



Addie and her friend Olivia at Olivia's third birthday party. They LOVE getting in the toy box together!


"POP!"



(Besides the scary doll eyes, this is a cute one of the back!)






The aftermath of the pigtails :)


Now that's just funny...and yes, she does sleep with all of those stuffed animals in her bed, and she notices if you take any out!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorite posts to date! Addie's hair is undeniably adorable. Where DOES she get curly hair from? I remember you having curly hair in 5th grade, so it must be from you...?

Love them all. Keep the curly pics coming ;).

Anonymous said...

And I only thought she couldn't get more ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

Marian said...

Aw, I LOVE Addie's curls! They're so precious. Although I can see how they might be easily tangled. We had our first big tangle here yesterday - not fun - lots of tears! I'm thinking about letting Adie sport a bobbed haircut this summer... The poor girl has so little hair, anyway!

Sonya said...

How funny - my 4 month old got a haircut before your almost 3 year old ;-) Simply too cute...goodness, how do you get anything done?!

Frances Vineyard said...

Oh I just LOVE those curls! She just looks so full of personality!