Saturday, November 08, 2008

For Kristin...

...who is currently in Germany and probably won't see this for a while anyway :)






These were taken last Sunday at 22 weeks along. I need to look for a comparison picture of when I was pregnant with Addie at this time, because Baby Boy is lying SO MUCH LOWER than she was, which is causing me to kind of waddle already! It's crazy. I guess the old wives' tales are true ;) We are doing well and he's still a nighttime mover! He's been getting the hiccups a lot lately and it always makes me giggle. His movement almost takes my breath away. It feels like that feeling you get when you're on a roller coaster and your stomach kind of goes weightless. I don't know if that's the best description, but regardless, it's weird...and very different from Addie's movements! I am admittedly surprised at how different the pregnancies are, although you guys will be happy to hear that the grapefruit craving is coming back with a vengeance. I am SO glad it's nearly citrus season!

4 comments:

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

You look great Kristen!

Cindy said...

You look so cute! Claire was up really high also. I'm not sure which is worse, waddling or not being able to breathe :-)

Marian said...

Aw, you're too cute :)

I have been chowing down on grapefruit for the past two weeks! WEIRD.

I was kind of thinking that this one is higher than Adie, but I really can't remember. And we didn't take very many belly pictures. :\

Unknown said...

Thanks, Kristen, for the personal post! That meant a lot to me :)

You look great, as always.

HA--my security word for leaving a comment is "dingle".