Monday, November 05, 2007

A fun few weeks!

We have had a great past few weeks! We celebrated my birthday on 10/24, which was lots of fun! I got to celebrate that weekend with my parents on Friday, and then with Lynn & Kris on Saturday. We had a blast! We started off the afternoon by Kris taking a few pics of the kiddos in their Halloween costumes. Then, we went to California Pizza Kitchen and then wandered around the new shopping area at Green Hills. After that, we went to a Predators game! We had a blast. Addie was a little nervous about the crowd, but I think she was just a little skittish because she had just fallen and gotten a boo-boo on her nose (I'll post a pic). Holland had a great time, though, and cheered enough for all of us!

Halloween was awesome! Both sets of grandparents came over for dinner and to help us greet our trick-or-treaters. And Addie was the cutest little pumpkin fairy ever! She LOVED the shoes and headband to her costume (so much, actually, that she has been wearing them around the house for about a month - all we have to do is ask her if she wants her pumpkin shoes and she is thrilled!). She didn't like the costume itself so much, but looking at the pictures - can you blame her?! Anyway - here are some pics! The professional ones are by Kris.






Kris decided it'd be cute to get some of the babies together...


That lasted a long time...


Then off came Addie's costume!


We also carved some pumpkins last week!
Addie's not so sure...


What IS this thing, Daddy?!



I'll just read my books instead...
(and a closeup of her boo-boo :( )


Ewwww!!!



My pumpkin with her pumpkins



Our jack-o-lanterns :-)

2 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

I LOVE her pumpkin fairy costume! So original!

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

So cute Kristen! I love the "sniffing" of the tomatoes. Too cute! I too also think the fru-fru pumpkin outfit was adorable!