Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

I "borrowed" this recipe from my friend Amber's blog. I made them today and they were AWESOME! Thanks for sharing (and letting me share), Amber!

Ingredients:

1 2/3 c flour
1 c sugar
1 tsp pumpkin spice
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 c canned pumpkin
1/2 stick melted butter
1 c chocolate chips
2 large eggs

To Make:
Preheat oven to 350.

Mix flour, sugar, pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, and baking powder.

In another bowl mix eggs, pumpkin and butter. Add to dry ingredients.

Stir in chocolate chips.

Spoon into muffin cups.

Bake 20-25 minutes.

Makes about 12 muffins.

*Note - the first time I make recipes, I follow exactly as written. But Amber makes a few changes and she says they're great! She leaves out the pumpkin pie spice and lessens the amount of sugar and butter, and also uses milk chocolate instead of semisweet chocolate chips. Either way, I doubt you could go wrong. YUMMY!

Oh - actually, I did use miniature chocolate chips, just because I like them better. Mmmm...

No comments: