Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I've been tagged - about books!

Emily tagged me, and I'm procrastinating cleaning the house...


1. One book that changed your life:

The Nursing Mother's Companion - I ordered this from Amazon when Addie was about 3 days old - and don't think I could have made it without it! I've since passed on my copy and think I'll buy one for any new mom who wants to breastfeed.

2. One book that you’ve read more than once:

Too many to name, but I can't get enough of James Patterson's books.

3. One book you’d want on a desert island:

Ha ha - I will go with Lynn and Angelle on this one: How to Survive on a Desert Island (I'm sure it's out there!). Realistically, probably the Bible. I have never read it all the way through and I'm pretty sure being on a deserted island would be a good time to get to know it better!

4. Two books that made you laugh:

Shopaholic
and Cocktails for Three (same author)

5. One book that made you cry:

Cocktails for Three (among other things, it's about a mom going through being overwhelmed by her newborn - I read it when Addie was less than a year old)

6. One book that you wish had been written:

How to Get Out of Law School in Under Ten Years While Having a Small Child and Getting Urges to Have Another One

7. One book that you wish had never been written:

I'm drawing a blank - it seems that most books have served at least some purpose...

8. Two books you’re currently reading:

I just started The Time Traveler's Wife and am reading Constitutional Law: Case Studies

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:

Okay, so I'll be honest now and say that I haven't really read my Constitutional Law book. So I'll put that here.


I tag anyone who wants to play!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Time Traveler's Wife is good! I just read it a couple of months ago while on vacation.