Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Real moms...

I got tagged by my friend Emily in her blog! I'll give it a shot, although I can't promise I won't edit it later to make it wittier and/or more profound ;) Read on...

  • Real moms realize that their once-most-important attribute - being punctual - no longer exists!
  • Real moms learn to laugh when they're on the way out the door and get spit up on!
  • Real moms constantly try to do the best for their families (stole that one from Em!)!
  • Real moms used to love to shop for themselves, but now jump at the chance to spend the dollars leftover at the end of each month on their kiddos!
  • Real moms learn that little boys aren't the only ones who can projectile pee!
  • Real moms don't think twice about wiping noses with their bare hands!
  • Real moms have a hard time with the bumps and bruises on their crawling/trying-to-walk babies!
  • Real moms laugh so hard they cry on a regular basis.
  • Real moms' priorities change. Gladly.
  • Real moms are in awe every day of the new things their kiddos learn - and of the miracle of children, in general!!!
  • And last, but certainly not least: Real moms love wholeheartedly and unconditionally!
So I just did a few, but it was fun! I have a million more, but I'll stop there.

I tag Amber, and anyone else who wants to play along!

2 comments:

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

Thanks! This seems like fun, but you'll have to give me a couple of days to come up with mine. Hope you guys are having a super Easter weekend!! Jacks and I are coming to Nashville on wednesday until sunday, are you working during the days? If not maybe we can try to get together!

Emily said...

You and Angelle both covered boogers - that's hilarious!

And I have gotten increasingly not punctual over the years - but having two kids has really thrown it off!

Wait until Addie's bigger like Jackson - he delays things like mad ("I need to get my car" "I need....").