Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Chatty Cathy!

...Or Addie, at least! This weekend, Addison surprised us by saying TWO words! She now says "dog" and "cat!" They are her first two words, not counting "dada" and "mama," which she has had for a couple of months now. And she definitely understands that they are associated with the animals! Now, whenever Hops comes in the room, she yells "DAW!" And whenever she sees a cat (like the three at John Michael's parents' house - one of which is ours, Cleo), she says "CAH!" It is SO cute, and very exciting!

More pictures on the way!

5 comments:

Emily said...

First words! AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I promise to email soon...LOTS TO TELL YOU...and be prepared to fall off your chair. I know, I'm cruel ;-) Love, Sonya

Angelle said...

I don't know if I have ever commented here, but I found you through Emily and I wanted you to know I am reading!

When babies start talking it is so exciting, and before you know it they won't be quiet. Or they are telling YOU to "Be ki-et, Mommy."

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

YAY! Jacks says mamamama all the time, so much fun!

Frances Vineyard said...

That is so fun! She is so cute! More pics please :)
Fran