Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Practically twins...

The other day Landon was looking at this precious picture of John Michael as a little boy. He said, "Mommy, yook! It's me on dis wocking horse!" I said, "No, buddy, that's Daddy! But it looks just like you, huh?" He then said, "Yeah, it does! Because I have jeans! And a head!"

(I took a picture of this photo with my camera, due to not being able to get my scanner to work. In other news, I love my iPhone.)


Who knew? All it takes for a doppelganger are jeans and a head! On a side (parallel?) note - it really is adorable how much Landon looks like his daddy, no?

1 comment:

Marian said...

Aw, he DOES! So cute! And I'm glad you noted what Landon said. The kids are always saying things that make me laugh and I think "I need to write that down..." but somehow never do. Cute all the way around here! :)