Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas Cards - yay!

So although our family has decided to do New Year's cards each year instead of Christmas cards, I still love, love, LOVE to begin receiving Christmas cards shortly after Thanksgiving. Yay! I get so excited! I always have to display them all, because we love seeing photos of our family and friends (and most everyone does photo cards now anyway :)) throughout the Christmas season. Each year I've tried to put mine on a table in the living room, but last year, I bought a magnetic wire photo holder and made it into a circle and put it on the wall, so it looked like a wreath of Christmas cards. Genius! It saves room, and I don't have to deal with any of our friends ending up face-down on the table - ha!

As far as making our cards goes, I am excited this year to try a new-for-us card company, Tiny Prints. I love their designs! Check their holiday cards out here. They're having a special deal this year for bloggers where you can get 50 cards free if you post about them. LOVE IT! I am so excited to pick out our design. It's going to be hard though!

Hurry and check it out - I'm not sure how long the deal lasts, and it's definitely not one to let pass by!

2 comments:

Marian said...

Tiny Prints is a great company!! I started shopping with them when I was pregnant with Adie and have been a loyal customer ever since. You'll love it! :)

Monika said...

I love Tiny Prints too and I love getting 50 cards for free. Thanks!