Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas cards, or if you're slackers like us...

Happy New Year Cards! We started the tradition of doing New Year cards a few years ago. Okay, I admit - it started because we hadn't gotten off our duffs in enough time to get out Christmas cards (law school midterms/finals, anyone? Yeah, that's what I thought! ;)). But then we just got to where we liked it better. And now I think it's a fun tradition because everyone (i.e., ME!) has started getting bummed because the Christmas cards in the mail have come to a halt, and BAM! Re-energize the holiday season. The point of this post? One of my favorite card/photo places, Shutterfly, is doing a special for bloggers! You can get 50 holiday cards for free! WOOHOO! We have gotten tons of items from Shutterfly, including photo books for the grandmommies (and great-grandmommies), and our holiday cards from last year.

Here was last year's card, which I'm admittedly disappointed that I can't use twice in a row (because we've been told that it's still on refrigerators and up in cubicles, and that'd just be weird :)):



This one is also completely adorable:



I'm going to stop with giving away all my potential New Year's card ideas and give some of my favorites for those of you who actually get your cards out on time:

I love how classic this one is!



How fun is this one?

Anyway, all my blogger friends (and lurkers) - you guys should check more of these cards out here, and also check out this awesome promotion by going here.

I'm so excited about picking out the perfect card, and can't wait to personalize them and send them out. Now I just get to pore over wording for hours. Yes, I'm serious.

:)

1 comment:

Monika said...

I'm sooo doing this and getting my 50 free cards! Thanks!