Friday, August 08, 2008

Where I've been...

Okay, so I didn't fall off the face of the earth. I'm just a really bad secret-keeper, so instead of having to have willpower to not share our big secret, I decided to not blog for the past few weeks. But now we're ready to spill the beans, so...

We're having another baby!

I'm almost ten weeks right now and have had two good ultrasounds with a very strong heartbeat both times! We're so excited. The estimated due date is March 9, 2009. We've kept the news pretty quiet but are excited to have as many prayers coming our way as possible! Please be thinking of us as we're excited but a little cautious (I had an early miscarriage in May). We can't wait to add another precious baby to our family!

Here's a quick video of Addie's thoughts about the whole thing:


(She loves the "raise your hand" routine for anything ;) - oh, and she has changed her mind weekly about whether she wants a brother or a sister)

9 comments:

kmac said...

YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations John Michael and Kristen! Make sure the baby is born soon enough so that you can all safely fly to Portland (in the fall ;) ) and come visit me :).

I'm very happy for the both of your and growing family!

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

Oh I'm so excited! I was thinking you guys might be pregnant again soon! So much fun!!

Leslie McCaskey said...

Hooray! How sweet is that!

Sonya said...

Sending you tons of love and prayers! Soooo happy for you guys :-) Love, sonya

Marian said...

I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to find out if Addie and Adie will have a little brother or sister!

See you tonight :)

Frances Vineyard said...

YIPEE!! What exciting news!!! Thanks for sharing! I hope you are feeling well!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! Can't wait to find out boy/girl?!?!!?

Cindy said...

Congrats!!!! I wouldn't have been able to keep it a secret that long. I told everybody about Claire when I was only 4 weeks pregnant :-)

I am praying that everything goes well. Addie is going to be a great big sister.

BDGreene said...

I can't begin to tell you how excited we are for all 4 of you!! We will definitely be praying and are just thrilled to hear your big news. Addie and this sweet new baby are so lucky to have you both as parents. Much love!!
-Derrick, Beth and Maddie