Saturday, July 21, 2007

Okay, I have a confession...

The real reason that I've been so absent from blogging lately is that I have a new addiction: Harry Potter!!! I put off reading the books for years, because they didn't seem like "my type." But for Addie's birthday, Lynn, Kris, and Holland sent her (us :)) the complete set (books 1-6). John Michael started reading them, and when he was on the 3rd book by the end of the week that he started them, I knew there had to be something good about them. So I picked up the third book, and it was all downhill from there :)

I finished all six books in a little over a month. So that's what I've been doing after Addie goes to bed, or when she's napping on the weekends.

With that being said, John Michael and I are waiting patiently for our pre-ordered copy of Deathly Hallows to arrive. I feel like it's Christmas Day!!!!! :)

2 comments:

kmac said...

I knew I could seduce you to the dark side...it was only a matter of time.

SECR said...

I neglected my family this weekend with the Deathly Hallows. Luckily, Jake was at my parents house for part of the weekend, so i don't feel like a completely terrible mommy!