Monday, February 18, 2008

We didn't fall off the face of the earth!

But it has been a busy past few weeks. Rather than try to hash it all out, I'll give you a quick rundown of what's been going on with us.

* Addie got a cold which then turned into left-lung pneumonia. She bounced back within like 2 days. Crazy!
* JM had a terrible cold as well.
* I am now obsessed with Airborne (okay, actually the Kroger brand) because I have yet to get all of the many sicknesses going around (KNOCK ON WOOD!).
* I took a final exam in my Wills class. I'm not sure how it went...
* We had a great Valentine's Day! Addie ate lots of sugar at school and was bouncing off the walls for the rest of the day!
* I repainted the living room. Thanks Lynn & Mom for the help! I LOVE the new color. It is so much more welcoming than the color we previously had. I tried to take before/after photos but it's hard to get a true color in the photo. The new one is Porter Paints "Brush Green."
* Addie keeps getting lots of new words! Her current favorite word is "shosho" (lotion).
* The tantrums are getting nuts lately! I still can't help but laugh because I think to myself, "Really? Is it really THAT big of a deal that I'm not letting you eat your body weight in crackers before dinner?" It's funny that what seems trivial to me is such a big deal to Addie. :)

I think that just about sums it up! I should be back to regular posting now :)



4 comments:

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

Welcome back! I was about to demand a post!

lmreed said...

I think the new house exterior may be brush green, but I'm not positive.... :)

Frances Vineyard said...

Glad thing are getting back to normal! Crackers are healthy. :)

Ben, Amy, Avery and Hudson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.